Matches 1 to 20 of 21558
|| Linked to
|| 5. Olive Ida Wigton b. 11/7/1915 Edinberg , Lawrence , Pa d. 6/4/2003 m/ 9/20/1937 to Raymond Underwood McKay b. 8/31/1913 |
6. Raymond Albert McKay b. 5/2/1939 m/ 1/17/1960 to Leola B. Matthews b. 9/22/1941
7. Debra L. McKay b. 5/10/1960
7. Susan R. McKay b. 8/24/1962
7. Wendy L. McKay b. 7/14/1967
6. Carole Louise McKay b. 4/8/1943
6. James Irvin McKay b. 4/13/1948 m/ 5/19/1979 to Linda L. Keely b. 9/4/1952
7. Laura R. McKay b. 3/20/1984
5. Joseph Albert Wigton b. 9/4/1920 m/ 12/6/1941 New Castle , Lawrence Co., Pa to Helena Irene Klyszejko b. 11/22/1919 New castle , Lawrence , Pa d. 4/29/2003 her parents are John Anthony Klyszejko b. 10/16/1894 Poland d. 5/14/1954 & Alexandra Mary Milkiewicz b. 12/22/1899 Dillionville , Jefferson , OH d. 8/27/1990
6. Kenneth Wayne Wigton b. 8/15/1942 New Castle , Lawrence Co., Pa m/ 6/13/1968 Highland Park , Wayne , Michigan to Frances Ann Bernard b. 1/13/1947 Detroit , Wayne , Michigan her parents are John Martin Bernard b. 11/11/1918 Oil City , Venango , PA d. 7/19/1979 & Gloria Irma Ciavola b. 9/25/1923
7. Matthew Wayne Wigton b. 10/15/1969 Detroit , Wayne Co., Michigan m/ 4/17/1998 to Stacey Marie Eberly b. 10/21/1965 Waterford , Oakland , Michigan
8. Ashley Marie Wigton b. 11/3/1999 Commerce Twp., Michigan
7. Dawn Ann Wigton b. 7/31/1974 Royal Oak , Oakland Co., Michigan m/ 10/13/2001 Meredith , Belknap Co., NH to Douglas Truxton Wildes b. 12/23/1974 Concord , Middlesex Co., Mass.
8. Truxton Cade Wildes b. 2/28/2004 Ft. Colins , Larimer Co., CO
8. Neva Anne Wildes b. 10/20/2005 Grand Rapids , Kent Co., Michigan
7. Scott Joseph Wigton b. 6/24/1976 m/ 4/17/2004 Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant , Netherlands to Autumn Breck Dill b. 9/26/1977 her parents are Doyle Kenneth Dill b. 12/5/1953 & Joy Beth Ford b. 4/5/1957
8. Natalie Joy Wigton b. 3/23/2006 El Paso , El Paso Co., TX
8. James Nicholas Wigton b. 3/5/2008 Commerce , Oakland Co., Michigan
6. Joel Bruce Wigton b. 2/12/1948 Lansing , Ingham Co., Michigan d. 1/3/1976
6. Kathleen A. Wigton b. 8/3/1951 Mason , Ingham Co., Michigan
|| 4. Robin Norton m/ Robert McCoy|
5. Daniel McCoy
5. Mathew McCoy
4. Sarah Norton m/ Edgar Dobbs
5. Dale Dobbs
5. Robin Dobbs
|| Anna Schmittzehe Is Wed In|
Germany to Marlin Buelow
The post chapel in Gelnhausen, Germany, was the scene for the wedding Thursday evening, October 24, of Miss Anna Marie Schmittzehe and Specialist 5th Class Marlin Steven Buelow. The Reverend Joseph P. Mulhern, Army chaplain, read the double ring ceremony before a setting of bronze and rust chrysanthemums.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Hilary A. Schmittzehe, 1221 Bloomfield Road and Mr. and Mrs. Albert J. Buelow, 1714 Georgia St. The bridegroom's brother, Don, who is stationed with the Army in Mannheim, Germany, gave the bride in marriage. She wore a full-skirted, ballerina-length dress of bowknot lace. A crystal and seed pearl crown held her imported illusion veil and she carried white carnations.
Her only attendant was the bridegroom's sister, Margaret. She wore an ivy green brocade dress and a matching headpiece with nose veil. Bronze carnations made up her bouquet.
A dinner and reception in the non-commissioned officer's club followed the ceremony. Decorations were bronze and rust dahlias and a cake which Mrs. Don Buelow served.
After a trip to Cologne and Bonn the newlyweds are at home at Herzberg Strasse 10 in Lieblos, Germany, 6466.
Southeast Missourian-9 November 1963)
|| Marriage is Announced|
Mr. and Mrs. Ray E. Smith of Delphi, Route 3, have announced the marriage of their daughter, Kathryne, and Joseph E. Dubes Jr,. son of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph E. Dubes Sr., of Lafayette. The wedding took place March 15. The couple will be at home in Lafayette after April 1. Mrs. Dubes is a former employee of the Delphi Market.
(Kokomo Tribune-28 March 1941).
|| Robbins - Buelow|
Nuptial vows were said in the home of Rev. H. E. Reed, pastor of the First Pentecostal Church at Hot Springs, Ark., by Miss Peggy Robbins of that city and Sgt. Don Buelow, son of Mr. and Mrs. A. J. Buelow, 1335 Perryville Road, the evening of July 11. Rev. Reed officiated at the double ring ceremony which was attended by family and close friends.
For her marriage Mrs. Buelow chose a white dressmaker suit, white accessories and a hat of white straw and her flowers were lavender orchids. Mr. and Mrs. Glen Robbins, parents of the bride, held a reception at their home in Hot Springs in honor of the newlyweds.
Pink and white gladioli and snapdragon were arranged in bouquets throughout the rooms and the traditional three-tiered wedding cake centered the serving table. Present for the wedding and reception were Mrs. A. J. Buelow and daughters, Margaret and Barbara, and son, Marlin.
Sgt. and Mrs. Buelow are residing at Brandenburg Place in Hot Springs. Mrs. Buelow, who attended schools in Hot Springs and was graduated from the Hot Springs Business College, is employed at the Army and Navy General Hospital, where Sgt. Buelow is stationed in the clerical department. The bridegroom is a graduate of Central High School.
(Southeast Missourian-22 July 1950)
|| The case for separate maintenance of Mary R. McCabe against Harry L. McCabe has been brought to Carroll Circuit Court on a change of Venue from Tippecanoe Circuit Court. Morris R. Parks, attorney for plaintiff.|
(Logansport Pharos Tribune-23 December 1948).
|| Ref. Aisatic Journal and Monthly Register...1823. p.531. ||Family: F66163
|| children & grandchildren ||Family: F57413
|| Married elder son of Robert Taylor Garside & grandson of Thomas Douglas Hamilton Garside-at Conway House, Dunmurry NI which was the home of Sir Milne Barbour,the bride's uncle.|
Guests present included Sir Milne Barbour, his nephews James & Paddy Barbour,Helen Reilly Harland nee Barbour (bride's mother), bride's sister, Roy Garside (groom's brother), and the best man in RAF Officer's uniform (name unknown).
||"birth dates" for children in this family are from Pennsylvania Births Chester County by John T Humphrey, from Sadbury Monthly Meeting records.|
dates are in format dd nth_month year.
||"deserted 20 years ago" reported on marriage license 13 jun 1903 ||Family: F34972
||"He was possibly the son of Philipp Stein of Udencappeln, who on July 16, 1645 married Margaretha Götz" ||Family: F32019
||1 child, no longer living in 1900 ||Family: F56241
||1 son ||Family: F60022
||1 son & 1 daughter ||Family: F19192
||1 son & 1 daughter ||Family: F49571
||1 son 11 daughters ||Family: F20517
||1 son 5 daughters ||Family: F17612
||1 son and 1 daughter died two days before Susanna's death ||Family: F56398
||1 son, 1 daughter ||Family: F16660