Fink's Grist Mill Levi was the first owner of this grist mill. He owned it from June 16, 1859 until his death in 1865. It went to his only living son, George (who was a minor), but it was hit by a flood somewhere around this time and needed repair to be operational. It was located by the Conewago Creek. George's mother put in for a loan to repair the flooded mill for $500.00. Public sale was Feb. 29, 1868. It was finally sold to John Fink for the sum of $2,800.00 on April 1, 1868.